AUGUST 2021 MEDTECH BOARD REVIEW
ONLINE ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE (ALL BRANCHES)
For inquiries, you may contact us at 0916.327.7049/0922.688.5588. You may also message our FB page.
1st Batch May 2 - August 2021 (P11,500)
2nd Batch June 12 - August 2021 (P9,500)
1st Batch May 9 - August 2021 (P13,500)
2nd Batch June 12 - August 2021 (11,500)
1st Batch April 18 - August 2021 (P6,900)
2nd Batch June 5 - August 2021 (P6,900)
ONLINE ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
1. Pay review fee via online transfer/bank deposit to the following account:
Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account number: 8539-1132-76
Account name: Gabrielle Paul S. Pascual
Enrollee should keep proof of payment for presentation on the first day of class. Review fee is strictly NONREFUNDABLE and NONTRANSFERABLE.
Note: For those availing of discounts (e.g. group discounts, alumni referral), please deposit the discounted amount already IF you are paying in full.
2. On the proof of payment, please write the following: "MTLE Review - [Your Last Name, Your First Name]". Scan/ take a picture of your proof of payment side by side with any valid ID.
See sample here:
3. Rename proof of payment as "MTLE Review - [Your Last Name, Your First Name]"
NOTE: PLEASE KEEP YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT. You will be asked to bring your proof of payment on the first day of class for verification.
4. Accomplish the ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM found on the link below. A Google Account is needed to accomplish this form. You will be asked to upload the Proof of Payment on the Online Enrollment Form.
5. Check your email after 2-3 working days. You will receive a confirmation email with instructions. You will be asked to join your batch Facebook group.
1. Keep yourself updated by visiting your batch Facebook group frequently.
2. Settle your remaining balances within one week of the start of classes.
3. Students who cannot settle their balances within the one-week time frame should accomplish a Promissory Note (in duplicate). Students who fail to settle their balances within the allotted time frame will not be allowed to attend classes and to receive any notes or review materials. Late payments shall also incur a 10% charge.